A1200A Frame & Filter Assembly - Round Base 38":
- Designed for smaller drains, such as yard inlets, golf course drains, landscape drains, beehive drains, and drywells that are 30” or less.
- Reusable high molecular weight polyethylene frame with replaceable filters.
- Consistent performance retaining sediment from concentrated flow.
- Can help prevent filling of drywells with sediment and leaves.
- Fast, simple installation
2 Stage Filter
- Superior sediment filtration in slurry conditions
- Used during construction to keep sediment out of drains and small inlets.
- Stage 1 -Sediment filtration (exceeds 96% efficiency)
- Stage 2 -High flow fabric top for storm water release
- High visibility top marks inlet location
High Flow Filter
- Keeps trash, grass & floatables out of pipe system
- Clear water flow >1100 gpm/ft²
- Effective when high flow of water is expected to help prevent flooding