Weighted Chip Wattle:
Designed for velocity dissipation and sediment retention in BMP applications. May be used with check dams and for slope stabilization.
Kiln dried wood chips are wrapped in a choice of 2 durable sleeve options with convenient handles for easy installation:
- Black woven geotextile fabric
- High visibility green mesh fabric
The kiln dried wood chips are biodegradable and weed and seed free. Wood chips provide natural core material – a safe alternative to recycled rubber / wire / silt fence (protecting our environment and waterways).
Kiln dried wood chips weigh less for shipping and easy installation (approx. 5lbs / ft) and more than double in weight when storm water is absorbed by the chips (stays in place).
- Wattles are nominal 9 inch diameter by 10 feet in length.
- Dry weight: Nominal 58 lbs.
- Wet weight: Nominal 145 lbs.
- Sourced and made in America