SRSF 4 - Stage
Heavy Duty Woven SRSF Staged Release
Heavy Duty Woven SRSF Staged Release Silt Fence, 4 - Stage SRSF is a vertical sediment control fabric designed to address the principles and lessons learned over time.
- Designed for linear projects where safety and sediment control are of equal importance.
- Four Stages of stormwater release – Helps prevent flooding and releases cleaner top water when flow is restricted.
- Reduces hydrostatic pressure that leads to failure or undermining.
- Horizontal belts woven within the fabric for staple attachment points.
- A pre-assembled wood post system. No need for steel posts or wire.
- High visibility green banding negates the need for barrier fence and silt fence.
- Pat. 5,843,306
- Pat. 6,428,693 B2
- Pat. 6,004,457
- Pat. 6,261,445 B1
- Pat. 6,709,579 B1
- Pat. 6,416,674
- Pat. 7,074,326 B2
- Pat. 2,837,508
- Pat 6,416,674 B1
- Pat 7,465,129 B2
- Pat. RE42,695E
The choice of silt fence is to be determined by the topography and soils of a given area. Flat topography can be served well with medium duty silt fence, where rolling topography requires the use of a heavy duty silt fence for best results. Areas around water bodies or wetlands require the use of a fabric that has been designed for sensitive areas. The most value of your purchase can be best achieved by utilizing the grade of silt fence that most economically meets your jobsite's need, while still meeting the desired results.