Slope Drain Bag:
Designed to retain sediment from a 12” or smaller diameter temporary slope drainpipe. An emergency overflow has been provided in the top portion of the bag allowing excess stormwater to be released during heavy rain events and reducing the potential for separation of the slope drainpipe sections.
- Attaches to temporary slope drainpipe for sediment collection
- Designed to fit 12” or smaller HDPE drainpipe.
- Built in emergency stormwater overflow, reduces force on the bag and slope drain system
- D-ring straps, stake loops and 7 included stakes are used to secure the bag in place
- For use on construction sites, power plants, dredging areas and more to protect surrounding streams, property, and storm sewers 100% Sourced and made in America