Slope Drain Bag:
Designed to retain sediment from a 12” diameter temporary slope drain pipe. An emergency overflow has been provided in the top portion of the bag allowing excess stormwater to be released during heavy rain events and reducing the potential for separation of the slope drain pipe sections.
- Attaches to temporary slope drain for sediment collection
- Designed to fit 12” HDPE pipe.
- Built in emergency stormwater overflow, reduces force on the bag and slope drain system
- D-ring straps and stake loops / stakes secure the bag in place
- For use on construction sites, power plants, dredging areas and more to protect surrounding streams, property, and storm sewers