Woven Belted Silt Fence (WBSF) – 2 Stage:
The 2 Stage technology was designed to allow for enhanced sediment retention and stormwater release while maintaining the same WBSF structural integrity and strength. The first stage (lower 12 inches above ground level) is nominal 50 sieve woven fabric to facilitate high efficiency sediment retention. The second stage (upper 12 inches) is nominal 20 sieve woven fabric (>300 gal/min/ft2) providing controlled release of stormwater during heavy rain events reducing the potential for overtopping and undermining. This “skimming” of the top portion of the stormwater reduces hydrostatic pressure on the silt fence system as a whole and together with the structural belts that are woven into the WBSF fabric as attachment points, provides improved performance unique to this system.
- Structurally enhanced silt fence with internal reinforcement belts woven into the material
- NO wire / net backing needed
- Available on pre-assembled hardwood stakes at 4’ centers (designed for heavy duty) or 6’ centers (designed for medium duty) sensitive areas
- Available in 500’ or 1000’ rolls.
- May be attached to metal posts using woven belts as attachment points as required
- Can be installed by trenching or slicing / plowing
- Sourced and made in America